Thursday, February 2, 2012

Deep personal reflection on his own salvation (Part 2)

This then have I learned in the ends of the earth, that I am ‘fallen short of the glory of God’; that my whole heart is ‘altogether corrupt and abominable’, and consequently my whole life (seeing it cannot be that ‘an evil tree’ should ‘bring forth good fruit’); that ‘alienated’ as I am ‘from the life of God’, I am ‘a child of wrath’, an heir of hell; that my own works, my own sufferings, my own righteousness, are so far from reconciling me to an offended God, so far from making any atonement for the least of those sins, which ‘are more in number than the hairs of my head’, that the most specious of them need an atonement themselves or they cannot abide his righteous judgment; that ‘having the sentence of death’ in my heart, and having nothing in or of myself to plead, I have no hope, but that of being justified freely ‘through the redemption that is in Jesus’; I have no hope, but that if I seek I shall find Christ and ‘be found in him, not having my own righteousness, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.’
[continued tomorrow]

2 comments:

  1. Each & every one of us has multiple problems regarding health. The core reson is the un-availibility of awareness on Dental Heath as the Teeth are the most particulare phase of our body. I was directed thruogh google to9 your post and i found it has sufficiant learning for me on zahnarzt berlin. I really appreciate your part for the betterment of humanity thruogh providing such kind a knowledgable blog. Great work Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Smile can enhance your personality & A Beautiful Smile can not be gained without Zahnaufhellung. Now a days we are laking the knowledge about teeth whitening. i was amused to visit your blog. i am feeling pleasure to read such valuable information. Indeed nice post. keep posting please.

    ReplyDelete